Sunday, February 6, 2011

Creepy Orphan Society's Challenges-Come Check Us Out!

THE CREEPY ORPHAN SOCIETY IS ROCKING IN THE NEW YEAR...PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR THE LATE POST...THE Creepy Orphan Society's FIRST QUARTERLY CHALLENGE IS IN THE THEME OF
DARK SHADOWS

REMEMBER THESE?



I REMEMBER YEARS AND YEARS AGO, WATCHING THIS SERIES (THE REMAKE) ON FRIDAY NIGHTS. I wouldn't make any plans because I had to be home to watch this. Ben Cross was absolutely amazing in this series, and then they cancelled the show.

Now we are gearing up to see the gorgeous Johnny Depp and the amazing Tim Burton to put their magic onto the big screen.

So, won't you join the Creepy Orphan Society and create a piece of art in the theme of DARK SHADOWS. I believe that I will be making an Art Doll. However, things could change. That is the beauty of art and challenges...do whatever comes to you.

I hope you all join in on this Challenge and let's see what we all come with.

Enjoy and here are few pics of the dream team!


I so can't wait for this movie to hit the big screen. 
Now, over at Creepy Orphan Society we are also doing another challenge entitled "Dark Comic."  This is our February Monthly Challenge.  Not sure what I'll be creating for this one, but I'm very curious to see the other team members work and interpretation of this challenge.




Have a great weekend and make sure you check us out over at http://www.creepyorphansociety.blogspot.com/
Cheers!








13 comments:

Shauna Henry said...

I love love Dark Shadows! Not sure how I feel about Johnny Depp reprising the role though. Can't wait to see what you create!

Judy Shea said...

Are you kidding me? They are going to remake Dark Shadows? After school, 4pm. when I was a kid was when it was on. Ok, so I'm going back a ways..NOTHING can replace the original. Even Tim Burton, as much as I love him... Jonathan Frid (Barnabas Collins) will never be replaced.. sorry Johnny.
Hey, Mish.. how are you doing? Miss you. J

Sueann said...

Johnny Depp playing the role in the remake Dark Shadows is really cool!! I just love him and he will be fabulous in this!!
Can't wait to see it!
Hugs
SueAnn

La Petite Gallery said...

I bet you have the best doll. You are a blue riben person. I keep losing my comments, hope you get this.
yvonne

yoborobo said...

Oh! I didn't know about the movie - how cool! Perfect idea for a challenge. I can't wait to see what you come up with. If I get some time I really would love to play along. Nothing better than Dark Shadows! :) Pam

Anonymous said...

Just coming over to say hey ....

Thinking about you my dear friend~
XXX Pattee

Glassgrrl Studios said...

Ha ha, Johnny Depp or Dave Vanian?..... It's going to be quite an update from the 60s, isn't it?

La Petite Gallery said...

Just poped in to say how are you doing? Haven't heard from you and thought I'd catch up on whats going on.

yvonne

Kiera-Oona said...

I havent seen the older version of dark shadows, but I remember the newer remake when it came out on tv and I wanted to see more. Cant wait to see what tim burton and johnny depp do with it. :-)

Gail Lackey said...

Oh Wow! Had no clue they were doing a Dark Shadows Movie! Can't wait, I bet it will be inspirering!!!!

SharePoint Intranet said...

Aww! I am a huge fan of Dark Shadows! Can't believe it's gonna be recreated! Lovely!

Lilyweeds at Augusta Kent Studio said...

I had not heard this... I am THRILLED! I so loved Dark Shadows... Barnabas and Angelique, the episodes when they opened the double doors onto Parallel Time. oh goodness I cannot wait. :) Hope they do it justice.

Now to find your doll challenge.

Anko said...

I totally understand as I'm a Twilight addict myself! Great blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails