Monday, October 27, 2008

Halloween Party Missed!


Hello everyone...I'm sorry that I have been missing in action for the past few weeks. I've been trying to get my house organized and get it ready for the Holiday Festivities (HALLOWEEN). I wanted to attend www.afancifultwist.typepad.com (Vanessa's Halloween Party), but I do not have the Internet anymore at my house. It was great looking through all of your blogs to see how everyone was spending their time during the party! Cheers to all of you! All of your blogs were absolutely FABULOUS!

Here are some pictures of our Halloween Festivities that are currently going on at The Studio at Crow Haven Farm...Enjoy the photographs!

This is where the party started!


The Keeper of the Pumpkin Patch!

Pumpkin Head sure has his hands full!

Someone is hiding in the plant! LOL

These two are up to no good... especially Pink Trickster...she is going to a hanging!

















GUSTUN...the waiter for the evening! Drinks anyone?

Oh, Please can we come to the party? These guys so wanted to attend the party, but they weren't dressed yet! LOL My basket full of Art Dolls, just waiting for life to begin!

LEA POLE....the star of the Party...



The table where we all sat...looks kinda empty?




The Field trip to the Haunted HOUSE! oohhhhspooky!Dinner at LAST!

I hope you all enjoyed the Halloween FESTIVITIES AT THE STUDIO AT CROW HAVEN FARM... more to follow!



CHEERS!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails