Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Create Art Everyday Art Challenge

I actually was surfing the net and came across this artist that has put out an art challenge that began in January, 2008. Now, I know the year is half over, but anyone who wants to join this fabulous group, still can. Just log on to http://www.creativeeveryday.com/ and send Leah an email. You will especially like her banner on the blog with all details. So, contact Leah and get your name on the participants blog roll and join in on the fun!



I will be posting some new pictures of some things that I have been tooling with, as soon as I download them onto my computer. I just have to set aside some time to do this... Does anyone else have this problem? Just another cosmic question out there for anyone who wants to let me know that I am not the only one out there that never seems to have enough time to get things done!




This past weekend was quite interesting to say the least. My girlfriend is trying to get her unbelievable property in order before the winter comes, so me thinking that we were going to do studio time...well... let's just say that I was handed a rake and we laid, moved, tugged gravel and stone all around her studio and out to the driveway. You see, we had to get this done because the big bad rain storm was coming our way and we didn't want a muddy mess. I should taken a picture as we were doing this. May be this weekend I will take one, so you can see the work we did. I never knew that I had muscles in my shoulders...hahaha Now I do! But, what a good pain. I don't have to join a gym, I can just hang-out at the Noll and lose weight by just being there! LOL I must tell her to take pictures as it is progressing because when it's done, it's going to be like a fairytale that sits back in the woods and when you are there, you know "all is right with the world"

Any whoooooo....

I found this on the Internet and just laughed my tush off! If any of you out there are coffee hounds like myself, well you understand! LOL

I hope you all have a wonderful week and I will be posting some things up here from Wadsworthnoll Studio's home front and some things I'm currently working on! HOLD ON LEAH... I promise I'll get something up here and posted on the Challenge!

Cheers!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can you believe summer is almost over?! It's sunny out and beautiful and my husband and I are already talking about studded tires.Anyhow I hope all is well..I'm another one who can relate to the cat..lol! HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY:) Off to see your latest dolls!
~Christine

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails