Saturday, July 11, 2009

A Treasure Hunt...Find it and Win with DAG!

DAG will be Hosting a Blog Event entitled "DAG TREASURE HUNT" along with participating members of DAG. The Treasure Hunt Begins July 22, 2009 and will run through August 7, 2009. So, in the meantime, Keep a Weathered Eye Out when you see either of these 3 Icons on Blogs throughout BLOG LAND, because you never know ...you could find the TREASURE.

FULL DETAILS WILL BE POSTED HERE ON JULY 22, 2009 on how to ENTER and WIN PRIZES and even better yet, the GRAND PRIZE!
SO Make a note and stop back here on July 22, 2009.

Also For More Details, please visit us at http://darkartistsguild.blogspot.com




Have a Wonderful Weekend Everyone!
Until Next Time...
CHEERS!

6 comments:

3rdEyeMuse said...

oooh! i love a good treasure hunt ... this will be exciting! thanks for the heads up. :)

LindaGJ said...

I'm with 3rdEyeMuse!!! I too love a good treasure hunt!!! I'll have to put it in my calendar!
Linda :)

Unknown said...

This sounds wonderful!
I also wanted to let you know your Beautiful Tag arrived today! OH MY GOODNESS!!!! I truly love it! Thank you thank you thank you:)
XXXOOO
Becky

Natasha Burns said...

very interesting - thanks for the clues!

Anonymous said...

Michelle I left you an award on my blog : )
I could only give it to one person and that's you!
Pattee

Tina said...

Hi Michelle
Your beautiful Marie tag arived today. Love it. Thank you so much and have a lovely day.
Tina

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails