Sunday, September 2, 2007

Coming Soon - HALLOWEEN

Fall is coming and I'm so excited I can hardly stand it! I had to work last night at Medevac and as always I was slammed. They call me (the Medevac Crews) the little black cloud, because when I work it seems that all the accidents happen all at ONCE! LOL

Well anyways, my girlfriend Tracey and I got invited to the Emmaus, PA Art Walk Festival this year! It's on October 6 and 7th. We are very excited and have a lot of work ahead of us, but it will be so worth it! Being an Artist is exciting and hard, because you want to put yourself out there and get people to notice you and your art! I've been working on my cloth dolls and they are coming along. I have most of the bodies stuffed and sewn and I have about 30 more to cutt out and get them stuff. Once that is done, the fun begins. I can't wait to see how they all turn out. Even though you make 2 or 3 of the same pattern, they all come out different. Each one has their own little personality.

Another news in the studio, I got my first publication in "Somerset Studios." I was really excited because it's one of my favorite magazines. I love "Art Doll Quarterly" they also have which is a great magazine for Mixed-Media Artists. I will also be appearing in Indie Arts DVD Magazine in October. I can't wait to see that issue. Karen Landey the producer, is such a wonderful person and what she is doing for unknown and known artists is such a wonderful thing! I will be forever grateful to her!

Until next time!
Cheers to ALL!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails