Friday, September 14, 2007

FALL IS COMING & TIME TO BREAK OUT THE PUMPKINS

Well, it's almost time for us to get our porch and house completely decorated with hay bails, corn stalks and tons of pumpkins and little creatures peeking out from all corners of the porch and house. I just haven't had the time to get on top of this earlier, but hopefully this coming weekend, I will have a chance to get some thing accomplished. My girlfriend and I are trying to get ready for the Emmaus Art Walk, which is being organized by the Emmaus Arts Commission and it is scheduled for October 6th and 7th. I will post some pictures here after the show of our booth, artwork and our friends that we meet. As for getting things created, sewn, painted, sculpted, sprayed, etc....well...I will only be able to take what I have created thus far. Any new pieces will have to be seen and bought from my website, or my auctions on EBay, Etsy and Grapevine Hollow. I can't wait to spend more time in my studio and with the Fall and Winter right around the corner, I should be able to get some quality time in.

I would love to take some art classes this Fall and Winter to expand my knowledge and techniques. The ideal thing to do would be for me to go to ArtFest out in Washington. This year I can't, but I'm going in 2009. Teesha Moore and her husband have this wonderful event every year and put tons of workshops together for all to attend. Sign up for these workshops starts in early September, so the 2008 ArtFest is already booked up. So 2009 it will be!

Have to hit the Studio now, get some time in there today. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

Cheers for Now...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails