Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Exhausted




Ok, I'm I the only one out there that is exhausted? When they say it's Fall...Don't you think they should know what they are talking about? Right? Ok, now that I've gotten that off my chest...Let's just say that it has been extremely warm here in PA and it should be cold...Oh...God...It's Global Warming....Call Al Gore! Ok...I'll get right on that! Heads up everyone out there in cyberspace, my very good, cool friend has started a BLOG! Yes...she has joined this ride of cyberspace.....blah, blah, blahI hope all is well with everyone and please pray for the people in San Diego...they all need our PRAYERS!




God Speed to everyone!


Ciao

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Michelle....you need to get back to your blog!!! HA HA HA!!

Anonymous said...

http://thecatspyjamas.typepad.com/my_weblog/2008/03/my-easter.html

Michelle....you've been tagged! If you have time, that is. HOw's your new job? How are the dolls coming along? Fill me in!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails