Sunday, April 13, 2008

Spring Is Coming!

Check out my new Banner for my ETSY Shop at http://www.crowhavenfarm.etsy.com/. My tag seller name is crowhavenfarm. I've been posting a bunch of new picures from my line entitled "EBs" which means Eclectic Beings. I've been quite busy creating and designing new EBs... My sister-in-law has been busy writing out there birth certificates and stories. Each one comes with their own story and birth certificate.

I've sent four (4 ) of the EBs off to Art Doll Quarterly to see if they can make an appearance in their publication. I just love this magazine. Actually all of their publications are quite wonderful.

If you all haven't gotten yet, and if you are a big fan of Michael deMeng.... check out Indie Arts with Karen Landey, Producer of the DVD. Amazing..... is all I can say. http://www.indieartsdvd.com/

Well Cheers to All for now, be back soon. I promise I won't let 6 months go by again. I tend to nest during he Fall and Winter months... LOL

Do a little dance, sing a little song, enjoy the SPRING!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails