Wednesday, November 19, 2008

*****ETSY SHOP UPDATE*****

Hello my little bloggers out there...I have finally started to update my ETSY shop ://www.crowhavenfarm.etsy.com/)! I decided to have a RE-GRAND OPENING of my shop because I have changed my graphics, added new sections, and have been creating like crazy and it's about time.

















Here is a sneek peek of some of the EBs that will be going in my shop.
I will also have sculpted ornaments: and I will be listing them one by one with many photographs so you will be able to see them from all sides.














Here is a sneek peek of some ornaments I made for my upcoming Gallery Show on December 5, 2008 at Out of Our Hands.
*************NEWS FLASH FROM THE STUDIO****************
My amazing Sister-in-Law, Lady Lynn made arrangements with "The Patriot" our local newspaper here in Berks County to come to my Studio to do an editorial on me. This lovely writer, Devon came out to my studio last Thursday, and let me tell you, we had a lot of fun! I think if we didn't have to work the next day, we could've been up all night discussing life and ART! The article will be appearing in the paper on November 20th. Once I get my hands on it, I'll post a copy here. What a great experience and Devon made it so much fun. Thanks again Devon...can't wait to see the editorial!

************************ETSY PURCHASES***************************

I purchased a few items off of Etsy and here they are.... I love getting little packages at my door.....Check out these great items and the sellers! I love ordering my supplies, trinkets, and special finds on Etsy...extremely talented people wonderful supplies!


http://www.downshadowlane.etsy.com/

This weekend is going to be all STUDIO TIME, until Monday morning when I have to drag my butt out of bed and head to my day gig! I will be posting some collage houses that I have completed on my Etsy shop, hopefully Saturday or Sunday. There is still lots to do and I'm trying to get caught up with Custom Orders that need to get finished for the Holidays.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and make sure you stop into my shop to see the EBs and other magical treasurers.

Ciao for now...Cheers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey there my pink haired friend - your creations are just magical! Congrats!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails