Friday, December 19, 2008

IT'S OUT...WENDY FROUD's NEW DVD


Now, I have to tell you if you haven't gotten this DVD yet, get it! It's wonderful. I have her first DVD "Creating Fairies" and I was lucky enough to take her 3 Day Intensive Workshop in New York City earlier this year. What an unbelievable experience. Toby, Wendy's son, was involved with the Workshop too! I had a great time and learned so much with these fabulous artists. Wendy techniques and instructions on the DVD are really clear and easy to follow, so if you haven't already, order this DVD. Give this to yourself for Christmas! LOL You can visit the Froud's website at www.goblinmarket.net
CHEERS!

8 comments:

Sue said...

Thanks for the head's up
Crow! Looks like it would be a great resource to have.

Sue

Odddollz by Jacqui said...

Yes I saw her fiorst one too and it is easy to follow ans undersand. Great dvd I will have to xhexk out this one too:)

Thanks

Jacqui

Christopher A. Klingler said...

Hello ~ Wishing you & yours a most blessed holiday season!

Happy Holidays!

Chris (-:

aka: SpOOky CK

Unknown said...

Michelle,
Looks like a yummy learning experience!! Thanks for sharing!!!
Hugs,
Jackie

That Creative Place said...

Hi! I tried for an hour to get to that site yesterday to order it. I'm so glad to hear your review on it.

And thanks for visiting our blog!

Lisa

The Studio at Crow Haven Farm, LLC said...

Hi wait to watch it...It's wonderful, just like her first one! I love the technique on making wrinkles! LOL

AwtemNymf said...

Thank you for stopping by blog I hope you enjoyed your stay :O)!
I'm a huge Froud fan! They rock! I have Wendy's book and almost all of Brian's book! Arent' they just the cutest people?!
I enjoyed my visit to your blog as well!
Happy Holidays!
Don't forget to leave Fairy Cakes for the Faeries & Gnomes *winks*

3rdEyeMuse said...

What a great workshop that must have been! wow - I think this would be neat to see ... who knows, could actually inspire me to try something. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails