Sunday, December 7, 2008

Sunday in the Studio---Ok...My Shoulders Hurt! LOL

I don't know if anyone suffers from this, but man do my shoulders hurt on Sunday's...What's up with that? I'll tell you...it's called a Day Gig! I know, I know, be thankful in this day in age to at least have a job, but give me a break! You could literally crack a 2x4 across my shoulders and it would snap into a million pieces! LOL This is why at right this moment, I'm enjoy a Martini...yes, VODKA! well...and splash of Pomegranate juice...hehehehehe

Ok, Studio talk...It's Sunday and normally our cleaning day is on Thursday's, but considering I had a Gallery Show on Friday, well...let's just say....the house and laundry did not get done! So, today is Sunday and I am in the studio as my wonderful husband is cleaning our house! Well...I cleaned the bathrooms and finishing up the massive amounts of laundry! I know we are just two people, but my lord, we have a ton of laundry! How the heck do two people generate so much laundry? Cosmic question out there for you all..if you happen to know, please let me in on it! LOL Oh, and why is it, that when you do laundry, you only get one sock back, knowing that you originally put two in? LOL

Now this is the piece that I have been working on for a few weeks. This piece is a Custom Order from a very special Bass Player with the Band, "Scott Marshall's Highway. This piece is for his sister, and I'm safe posting this because she has no idea who or what I am! LOL...Lucky her! I absolutely love getting Custom Work because you really feel what they are feeling and I love interviewing people before I do a piece like this. The only thing is, is that I wish I was a fly on the wall when they give pieces like this to their love ones! Thanks Joe, and I sure hope you love this as much as I have loved creating this! It's not finished....I still have 5 days from my calendar! hahahaha


Look at Mad Max...apparently he is bit chilly...Here in Pennsylvania it's about 19 degrees....brrrrrrrrr......He is work in progress!



This little EB is a work in progress....she is actually getting finished by Tuesday, because she is flying off to get her picture taken for a magazine....ohhhhhhh I can't wait to see what they have in store for her! I will keep you all informed as I find out more. I will miss her, but I know she will return to me and bring me blessings! .I just love her and she isn't even finished yet! I thought I would give you all a little peek!
Wish her farewell on Tuesday as she makes her way over the Big Pond to France! eeeekkkkkkk

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and I will see you on another enchanted day!
Cheers to All!

3 comments:

Gail Lackey said...

Hey Michelle,
thanks for the share the love award! As soon as things slow down and I can catch my breath I'll post it..Miz "P" has some fun ideas of how to post the award. Ya know her mind is awayz a buzz! and she bugs me till tere done!
Hugs, Gail

The Studio at Crow Haven Farm, LLC said...

You are so welcome Gail! Can't wait to see what Miz "P" is up too! This time of year gets so crazy and it seems that we spend the next three months cleaning up and starting it all over! LOL Good Luck with everything and speak to you soon.... Happy Holidays to you and your Family!

Kathryn Costa said...

Your collage piece will be a treasured gift. How fun it must be to see your work published in magazines!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails