Monday, August 9, 2010

Tis The Season For Camping & Custom Ordered Crow Art Dolls

GREETINGS & SALUTATIONS!
The Season is getting closer, and I can't wait until I am able to walk outside with my blue jeans and a big old sweater! We got a little of this, this weekend as we ventured over to the campgrounds nestled in the magical forest close to our home. The best part was smashing marshmallows, melting chocolate between the graham crackers and devouring them! Why is it, when you go camping and eat outdoors, everything just taste so much better? LOL

Setting up the Tents!
It was a beautiful Weekend!

To go along with the coming Season...I recently finished working on some custom orders for "Crow Art Doll Witches." Here is one completed...and now living in Maryland with LuLu!




I love working on Custom Orders...I never know what is going to happen with them! I send them off to their new loving homes...as  they bring joy to their new families for years to come!

I am currently taking Custom Orders for the next 3 weeks only, as I'm preparing for an upcoming Gallery Show which is being held on November through December at "The Baum Art School" located in Allentown, Pennsylvania. 
Should you wish for a Custom Ordered Crow Art Doll, please leave me a comment here or email.
LuLu thank you for the opportunity to create magic for you!
Until Next Time...
CHEERS!

7 comments:

Kaerie Faerie said...

YAY camping and marshmallows, my fav
thanks for the pics, love your Witch can't wait to get started on Halloween dolls and pumpkin stuff too
Karey

Anonymous said...

Got marshmallows in my pantry, I think I will go eat some!
Best wishes on the show :)

Anonymous said...

Love that you are going camping!
And what a great witch!!! I love that your doing custom orders!
Love~Pattee

Cindi Myers said...

Love your witch!
I've been trying to draw one and I'm just not happy with anything I done so far!
The Smores sound great!
but the camping part...If I ever get a vacation I want crisp sheets that are magical made up for me when I came back!

Judy Shea said...

Michelle... love the witch. Your dolls are so personable. Camping? In tents? I'm so not a nature girl... I hope you had fun.. I love smores... J

sue pelletier said...

i just love your work! thanks for stopping by my blog! love s'mores...

So Dark So Cute said...

Hi Mish!
you've been given an award! details over at my blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails