Thursday, April 17, 2008

CUSTOM ORDER FROM MY NEW EB ART-LINE

Good Evening Folks...how is everyone doing? I thought I would post my newest creation from my EB line. EB stands for "Eclectic Being." I do custom orders and have some already made waiting for a home and someone to love. Check out my ETSY Shop at http://www.crowhavenfarm.etsy.com./

Should you wish to have a Custom Order, please email me at michelleschaferstudio@gmail.com or visit my websites as stated above. Well this new EB's name is "Janine." She was a customed ordered and will be given as a special birthday gift on Saturday, April 19, 2008 at her Jazzercize Class. Not sure how to spell that, but you know what I'm saying! LOL Janine came out absolutely amazing. What a presious soul she is. She even received a custom hand-made box so she would have something to lay in and keep her warm until she meets her new owner! However, from the picture here, Mr. Dough Boy in the background will certainly miss her! He was just getting up the courage to ask her out for a spot of tea!

I hope you all had a wonderful day. Did you tell people in your life how much you love them? If not.... Do it! Live, Love, Laugh, and Appreciate everything given to you and CREATE EVERYDAY!
Good Night.... and CHEERS TO ALL!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails