Tuesday, July 29, 2008

ART DOLL QUARTERLY - ON NEWS STANDS AUGUST 1, 2008


Ok, Art Doll Quarterly Magazine (http://www.artdollquarterly.com/) will be available on News Stands August 1, 2008. If you have been one of the lucky ones to receive it, then Cheers to You! I'm not one of the lucky ones, so I have been waiting, searching, checking, calling to get my hands on a copy of this Issue...I'm very anxious because my friend is in this issue! I'm very proud of her... not only for getting in this magazine, but for creating dolls! Yes, you Trace....My little friend is making Art Dolls and how adorable they are! As, I've said in previous blog posts, we will be at MusikFest and our Art work will be featured at Ostara's on Main Street. Make sure you check us out. We will also be at First Friday in Emmaus, PA at the wonderful coffee house "PERK" so come on by and say hello!

As for Art Doll Quarterly, everyone if you get a chance pick up your copy. Beth Robinson is the featured Artist... and on the cover, this artist who's name is Vanessa Valencia of http://www.afancifultwist.typepad.com/ is just wonderful. Vanessa will also be featured in Artful Blogging, on stands in November. Enjoy and CHEERS!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails