Tuesday, July 15, 2008

SESSION IN THE STUDIO


Well over the weekend my husband went to the studio for the first time with his new kit...and blasted his ears wide open! LOL I have to say, he actually took some really great pictures of his drums. You see, my husband doesn't believe in this thing called the super speed highway...cell phones, cable t.v., satilite, ipods, digital cameras and yes, the internet! Living in the country does this to a person and coming from the city life, I happen to agree. Never thought I would, but I actually love it and wouldn't have it any other way! As my husband drums on his drums in his studio and I'm painting and sculpting and talking to my eclectic beings in my studio, all is right in the world at The Studio at Crow Haven Farm, not to mention... The Inn at Broom Hall...my husband's bar! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and are getting ready for the next one!

Cheers for Now!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails