Wednesday, July 2, 2008

OUT OF OUR HANDS ART GALLERY


Yes, it's official...just received notification that I have been selected to become one of the Artists at "OUT OF OUR HANDS" and I can't tell you what a great honor it is to be apart of this great Art Gallery! Thank you to all of the Judges...you have no idea how you have put a smile on my face that could light-up BROADWAY! When you get a chance and/or if you are in the neighborhood...please stop in and see this wonderful gallery and meet the owners who run the shop. They are all artists and can answer all your questions. Check out their website, http://www.outofourhands.com/

Out Of Our Hands is located in the heart of Emmaus, PA, 244 Main Street! While you are there, stop in and have a fresh cup of JAVA at "PERK"... Best Coffee around!

Now for some more good news... boy what a WEEK.... I will be featured at Mew Gallery located in the Italian Market, Bella Vista in Philadelphia. They are located at 906 Christian Street. When you are in the Philly, area...go check out MEW GALLERY and look for my EBs...Eclectic Beings. Give them a smooch for me! LOL You can also check them out on the web at http://www.mewgallery.org/



The Studio is going to be quite busy and I'm looking forward to creating my eclectic treasures for you all. I'm starting Halloween items, so make sure you stop by to see the progress. Get your orders in now...if not, you might be waiting a bit! LOL I am also having my main website overhauled, so give me a few more months on that. LOL In the meantime, stop over at Etsy and check my store front out! I will keep you posted as to new and upcoming events, shows, workshops and new eclectic beings that are being created.

I'm also waiting to hear about my EBs from Art Doll Quarterly. Apparently they will be featured in the Winter Issue, but I will give you more details when I get them.... Keep your fingers crossed and light a candle. I was published in their sister publication called Somerset Studio... which by the way is a fabulous magazine. My Coffin's of Life were in the Fall 2007 Issue. It's a great way to get your artwork out there and get it published. Check them out at http://www.stampington.com/


My girlfriend, Tracey from Wadsworthnoll and I will be at Perk on August 1, 2008 for "First Friday's in Emmaus. I hope you all stop by and say hello and check out art work. Don't forget, you can grab yourself a great cup of JAVA at Perk!

Perk on Main
228 Main Street, Emmaus Pa
610.966.0203 Great Coffee~Greater Cause
10% of Brewed Coffee Proceeds
Benefit Local or Global Causes

I hope everyone has a safe and happy 4th of July! Enjoy, Drink, Eat, Listen to some Tunes and tell someone that you LOVE THEM today!
The Emerald Sorceress...She will be seen at Out of Our Hands... Get ready ... It will be here before you know it!
Cheers!
















No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails