Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Look What Was Waiting For Me At My Door Step Today!

Where Woman Create; Somerset Studio; Somerset Life; Somerset Workshop; and Artful Blogging
Oh goodness, Oh my....where to begin, which one should I start with...hmmmmm I guess I will be up all night reading these fabulous magazines from Stampington & Company! I just love their publications. They have a bunch of new publications coming out this year, which will leave me little time to sleep! LOL

Have you gotten your art magazines yet? If not, check out http://www.stampington.com and start drooling!

Also, check out Sharon's Blog over at http://www.manamoon-studios.blogspot.com/ she just posted some art challenges in Cloth Paper & Scissors, Quilters Art.
CHEERS!

5 comments:

Melissa Valeriote said...

JACKPOT... Lucky Girl!! I'd never get anything done if I had those sitting around. Enjoy!

Oops! Desperate Blogger~ said...

ChaChing! Have a great time with these! Prepare to be inspired!

Sandra arteagA said...

Hi again Michelle!

I have no words really (besides I explain very bad in english... hahaha) to thankyou the words so nice you have told me :) I must tell you, each word I read, I get excited more and more, I almost become in a river!!

I explain you a little about the thing you have asked me...
Since I was a child I have needed to draw, so necessary as to eat, to laugh or to drink... I haven´t take any artistic education, I´m self-taught in paintings and dolls...

I am making dolls since one year more or less, it´s an obssesion, a passion that I have had always, and I´m making real at last! I wish to still learning and improving with each new doll.

Again, thank you infinitely Michelle!!!

Seven kilograms of hugs and smilse for you!

3rdEyeMuse said...

that stack, a chai latte, day off and some light rain would equal bliss right about now. :) enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Hi Michelle!
I've got 3 awards for you on my blog so come by when you get a chance to pick up. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails