Sunday, January 11, 2009

Previous WIP, Getting Closer to Being Finished

Good Evening Bloggers, just thought I would pop in and post some art work that I haven been working on. I'm bunkering down for the weekend...Pennsylvania is getting snow and I hope it snows, and snows and snows until we reach 3 feet of snow! That means, extra studio time! LOL

I am getting ready for "Big Etsy Shop Update" so I will be busy for just a few more weeks. I'll announce here on my Blog a few days before I post in my artwork in my shop. I'm thinking February 1, 2009.

Don't forget to add a comment to my Blog to enter your name in the "One Heart-One World" Giveaway on January 19, 2009. I will be posting my "BLOG GIVEAWAY" on the Eve of January 19th. So make sure you stop back over here at The Studio at Crow Haven Farm. Have a great rest of the weekend...I know I will be having fun throwing paint, sculpting art dolls, and hitting the sewing machine!

CHEERS!



7 comments:

3rdEyeMuse said...

delightful, delightful, delightful! the dolls are sooooo wonderful!

(fingers crossed - may it snow and snow and snow)

Sue said...

These pieces are fantastic...so charming and
whimsical! Love them all!

May it snow, and snow for you!

Lola Enchanted said...

I love your little creature creations!!!! So cheerful and magical!

Prim's by Kim said...

Could you come over and share some lessons LOL Very smileAlicious dollies =D Kim

Anonymous said...

Cute and silly!

Oops! Desperate Blogger~ said...

So cute and creative!

Monkey-Cats Studio said...

How fun is your work!!!!! Love it and will be back to see more, and more and more!!!! I'm so glad you stopped by so I could come find you and see your blog.
Laurie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails