Thursday, September 4, 2008

Canvas Waiting For Some Paint

Ok, I don't know about any of you out there... but it seems to me there isn't enough time in the day to be creative and bring solitude to my soul! Especially if you have a day gig! Meaning...I WANT TO PLAY IN MY STUDIO ALLLLLLLL DAYYYYYYYY LONGGGGGGGGG and I don't want to go to my OFFICE JOB!!!!! Unfortunately, there are bills to pay and as you can see from the photograph above... the canvas aren't painting themselves! LOL My girlfriend from www.wadsworthnollstudio@blogspot.com was very kind to hand over some blank canvas for me to play with! Now if I can find the time to get them completed!

Ok, another cosmic question to put out there...I'm I the only one that is totally exhausted? Is there some type of chemical being put into the air that is making me feel like I got slammed by an 18 Wheeler? However, I do have to say that on Saturday mornings...I'm up at the crack of dawn flipping on the crockpot full of wax, turning the tunes on, getting my pallette ready with interesting colors that dance on the wax paper ready to be used... oh... and.... yes.... COFFEE! Maybe that is the key...COFFEE! Or is it that I WANT TO BE HOME IN MY STUDIO!!!!!!! I VOTE ON THAT ONE!

I did have a wonderful Labor Day... I know that on Monday, Labor Day my husband and I put a blanket underneath one of our trees, I grabed a handful of art supplies...oh and of course a BIG bottle of wine and we just spent the afternoon, laughing, drinking, talking, and listening to tons of music. It was such a beautiful day and I didn't want it to end. I sealed that day into my brain and Tuesday morning I kept trying to recall that exact feeling that I had only 16 hours earlier... I'm sad to say, it only work for a little bit and then reality sat in on the left side of brain! I guess those are the moments we need to channel into to help us get through the day when you feel like throwing up your hands and saying &*^% %!!

Until next time, take a look at Baby Petals. She will be posted in my Etsy Shop at the end of the month. She is getting ready for her photo session! Wish her well!

Until next time...Cheers!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails