Friday, September 19, 2008

WE ARE HAVING A CLEAR OUT!

It's clear out time! My studio is going to be going under a drastic clear out for the next several weeks. As you can tell by this picture, I need to start going through all of my bits and bops before they start attacking me as I'm working!
The first thing that has to be done is the attic has to be cleaned out and all of the Halloween goodies need to find their place throughout our home! Once this is done, then I can go through my studio and start clearing out some containers that need to be brought up to the attic to give me more space to work in. However, to all of those out that know me, knows that I like to have all of my bits and bops at arms length and have all of my wonderful fabrics, yarns, paints, sculpting tools, clay, and my wonderful paint brushes all around me! My house has paint brushes in every room, because you just never know when you will need one on the spot! It could be a split second when I decide to paint my hair, paint the wall, paint a jar, or even paint the cat! You can't have to many paint brushes.

Well, I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and hopefully I'll have some updated pictures of the studio for you. This weekend create something and share it with someone that you love!
Cheers!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails