Saturday, February 7, 2009

ADO TEAM MEMBERS ARE COMING IN DROVES!

Well, in the past week, ADO has welcomed a bunch of unbelievable ART DOLL ARTISTS. We have decided on our new challenge, which will be a 3 month Challenge to make an Art Doll in a "SHAKESPEAREAN" Theme. I can't wait to see the process of every one's Art Doll and what Play they have chosen. I'm still undecided on my Art Doll. I'm going to be spending time re-reading some of Shakespeare's plays, which I haven't read since college, so this will be fun and exciting for me. As for some of our recent members joining ADO, here are 3 more talented, fabulous Art Doll Members. ENJOY and make sure you visit their Blogs and Shops to see more of their amazing work!
Sarah, "Black Eyed Suzie"http://blackeyedsuzie.typepad.com/

Christine, "Du buh du designs" http://www.dubuhdudesigns.typepad.com/





CHEERS!

9 comments:

SpiritMama said...

The talent is amazing!

Marie Patterson Studio said...

WOW! Those dolls are amazing! THanks for sharing...now I have more artist's blogs to check out!!!! FUN!!!

Mealy Monster Land said...

I love all of these artists! such different styles, but all so fantastic.

Sue said...

ADO is such a vibrant and
talented group of artists!
I'm thrilled to be a member!

Kathy said...

I just can't say enough how talented you all are. Your dolls are amazing! Please come by my blog and get a fairy name, if you don't already have one. (Upper right hand corner) Hugs, Kathy

Designs By CK said...

Hi Michelle ~ NOPE, it made me laugh 2! LOL '-)

Have a great weekend too.

Chris (-:

fairychildheirlooms said...

ohhh, those dolls are so pretty! they are all so different yet so beautiful too. I can't wait to see what you come up with for the "SHAKESPEAREAN" challenge :)
Missy

3rdEyeMuse said...

I think it's wondeful that you are featuring the other artists - I have been admiring Christine's creations for nearly as long as I have had my blog, but the other two are new to me ... can't wait to go check them out.

as for shakespear ... I vote for Puck or the Shrew. :) would love to see your interpretation of them.

Du Buh Du Designs said...

Nice, Michelle! Thanks for the mention next to some of my other fav. doll artists!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails