Saturday, February 7, 2009

LOOK WHAT I SCORED!

Ok, I usually don't put two post in one day, but I can't help myself. I want to share some unbelievable pieces of artwork that I have been fortunate to score!

Marie Patterson over at http://mariepatterson.blogspot.com/ makes wonderful whimsical folk art. I couldn't resist getting this adorable flower for my ornament tree that I keep in my Studio! You can also visit Marie over at http://www.spookytimejingles.com/.


Thank you Marie...I love her and will be ordering more! I want a PINK one! LOL

Now, if you haven't been over to Misty's Creations...well you need to visit her. She is an artist out in Arizona and creates amazing, magical artwork! She made these custom lighter cases for me and I have to tell you, I can't stop holding them in my hands!


You must visit Misty over at http://realitysuckspeanutbutter.blogspot.com and she has set up an Etsy Shop at www.mistyscreations.etsy.com.

THANK YOU MISTY! WE LOVE THEM!

Now, I have to give a shout out to Debb George over at http://debksg.blogspot.com/. Debb was my Skelly Swap-2009 Partner and here is my Skelly Ornament she made for me!

Debb, I absolutely love this little guy! Thank you so much for being my Partner! He will be going on my Ornament Tree in my Studio for all to see and be with me all of the time!

Dani~ THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR HOSTING THIS EVENT and I can't wait to see your next SWAP! COUNT ME IN! LOL

10 comments:

Misty's Creations said...

Yeah, that was fast! I'm so glad you like them, it's great they are there already, I hate waiting for something in the mail, I just want it to get there.
Thank you for the mention on your blog, it was really nice, but you didn't have to do that!Have a great weekend!
misty

Oops! Desperate Blogger~ said...

Whooohoooo! You got art! These are wonderful pieces and I have visions of you being so happy and excited when they arrived. That's a nice thought! Thanks for sharing these beauties.

Once Upon A Blue Crow said...

Indeed you did score! Awesome goodies!

Sue said...

Wow Michelle! You scored some great treasures. Would love to see a pic of your ornament tree!

*smiles*

Sue

Annabelle said...

Gorgeous treasures for sure and your tree sounds quite engrossing.

3rdEyeMuse said...

whenever it's a happy reason to blog twice in a single day, it is soooo worth it to do so! your new treasures are really great - thanks for sharing them. :)

Marie Patterson Studio said...

WOw Michelle...thank you so much for that nice blog post!! I so appreciate your kindness.
I'm just getting ready to post a WIP!

Hope you got some time to enjoy the great weather this weekend!

Anonymous said...

Just checkin' in on my busy pink haired friend. ;-)

Wishing you a fabulous week♥

Christine said...

Wow...what a great skelly!! I haven't started mine and now am feeling panicked. Wish I was on top of it like you two are!!

Anonymous said...

Great score!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails