Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Look What Was Waiting At My Door!

As I got out of my Jeep and started walking towards the house...getting closer...I started screaming and doing the happy dance...giggle, giggle, giggle...I am up and running with my new computer...THE CROW IS BACK! whooohoooo! LOOK OUT! You think I don't sleep now...well, now I definitely won't! LOL



Now all I have to do is download my files, get my programs on it and I'm in business! Thank you all for being so patient with me...I promise...I've learned my lesson to back up my files! LOL Thanks again everyone for staying with me and checking in on me. I really have appreciated all of your hugs and kisses! SMOOCHES and HUGS TO ALL OF YOU!

My Happy Dance didn't end with my computer...I also received my package from Kerry Kate...check this out!
If you haven't check out Kerry's artwork...well, you need to check her out! Amazing artist. I snagged one of her pillows. It is a print from one of her original paintings. I also finally got one of her ornaments to put on my ornament tree in my studio. I would love to get my hands on one of her original art dolls and one of her paintings. I especially love her oil paintings! Visit her over at www.kerrykate.etsy.com or www.OctoberEffigies.com You will not be sorry!




Okay, now I received my new Art Doll Quarterly Magazine... This is a wonderful magazine and some of my Team Members over at Art Dolls Only are in this issue! Congrats Team Members...I can't wait to read Oddfae's article! She makes these amazing art dolls to die for! I will be curling up with my cup of tea and reading this cover to cover...I will have the big bags under my eyes tomorrow...but it's soooooo worth it! LOLNow, I was hoping that my pictures I ordered for the Carnival Soiree would come , and they did! I can't wait to start building my stage and getting ready for the Soiree on Saturday, March 14th...Make sure you stop by on Saturday and visit the party. Our Host, Lisa has the details on her blog http://www.thecarnivalsoiree.blogspot.com

Now, my little friend over at Nancye's Art Dolls, Sharyn made a special gift for me...She is my "Special Friend Wand" and I will cherish her forever!

THANK YOU SO MUCH SHARYN...I ABSOLUTELY LOVE HER!

I hope everyone has a wonderful night and I'm off to read my ADQ and sip on some warm tea. It's freezing here tonight. It's 60 degrees during the day and then it goes down to the 20's at night...Burr

Until next time...Cheers!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW Michelle!!! You scored!
Great to have a computer and all the other goodies!
You lucky woman~
Pat

Lisa Kettell said...

What a fab post of wonderful and arftful eye candy from the computer to Kerry Kate, isn't her work amazing.

Magic and Joy!
Lisa!

Zan Asha said...

Oooh, good for you Michelle..so much goodness coming your way--woot!

I love October Effigies--have for quite awhile. Kerry is amazing...and ADQ and computers..and...ohmy I have a case of minor envy ;)

Cathy ~ Tadpoles and Teacups said...

Woo Hoo! What a great thing to find on your doorstep.
My computer is behaving badly, and I fear it's only a matter of time before the final melt-down.

Josh Jones said...

congrats, i love my new laptop too!

The Studio at Crow Haven Farm, LLC said...

Yes, I totally scored and I'm so thankful to have my new computer! I have been a little lost without one!eeeeek Let's not have that happen again! LOL

Josh...Congrats on your new laptop too! Aren't they the best! I can't imagine not having one! We are blessed! LOL

Unknown said...

Wow - thanks for all the eye candy! LOVE that new computer of yours too. :o)
ODD~

Once Upon A Blue Crow said...

Woo Hoo...the Snoopy Dance! yay for you. I know it feels good!

xo

Anonymous said...

I'm way happy for you! I know the computer problems were a pain and things will be better now but don't overdo!! :)

3rdEyeMuse said...

happy dance, happy dance I can't stop dancing the happy for you happy dance!!

enjoy your reads with that cuppa!

Sue said...

Welcome back to the Crow!!! What a day of riches you had Michelle...
wonderful!

Hugs,

Sue

Odddollz by Jacqui said...

welocme Back my friend, I have missed you:( WOWWZER for yu in the mail tofay for sure!!! You must have been a good girl...hehe
fabulous eye candy and a good read too....enjoy it all you adeserve it!!
Love ya Mish and glad you are back in full force:)
Oh BTW, I will be stopping by on Saturday but just could not find the time to participate this time, too bad too....I do love a good circus:~

HUGZ
Jacqui

Marie Patterson Studio said...

A new computer...that will be FUN! I just finished reading my Art Doll Quarterly....just love that mag!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails